Latest

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Po Kuan sticking to her guns - The Star

IPOH: Incumbent Batu Gajah MP Fong Po Kuan is sticking fast to her decision not to contest in the general election.

In her blog (pokuan.blogsome.com), Fong said it was a tough decision.

“I am unable to reconsider my decision of not to contest in this coming 12th General Election. I am sorry if I have disappointed you. I do hope you all will try to understand,” she said in her comments posted yesterday at 3.14pm.

She started her posting with an apology and stated she was unable to answer all calls, reply messages, e-mails and comments.

“I do appreciate your views, criticisms, supports and encouragement,” she said.

[More at http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2008/2/20/nation/20379532&sec=nation]

No comments: