Latest

Friday, May 9, 2008

PM Yet To Look At Commission's Report On Lingam's Video Clip - Bernama

Kuala Lumpur, May 9 (Bernama) -- Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi said Friday he will study the report by the Royal Commission on the V.K.Lingam video clip before deciding whether it will be made public or otherwise.

"I haven't seen it yet. Let me look at what is being said. Before looking at it, you (the media) have asked me to make a decision.

"I want to see the contents, what is being said, then we will decide," he told reporters after chairing a special meeting of the Umno Supreme Council at Menara Datuk Onn, here Friday.

The Royal Commission on the V.K. Lingam video clip had submitted its report to the Yang di-Pertuan Agong Friday.

When asked whether he had received a copy of the report, Abdullah said he had not seen the report.

[More at http://www.bernama.com.my/bernama/v3/news.php?id=331921]

No comments: