Latest

Friday, April 11, 2008

DAP man refuses to apologise - The Star

PENANG: A DAP member has refused to apologise to MCA for accusing it of using his photographs without his permission.

Engineer Tan Lian Hock, 45, said yesterday: ”Why should I apologise? As far as I know, I did not sign anything or give them the permission to use my family photograph on a Barisan Nasional election banner.

He was commenting on a newspaper report on yesterday that MCA wanted him to apologise for allegedly tarnishing the party’s image by making unwarranted accusations.

MCA Publicity Bureau deputy chief Lee Wei Kiat was quoted as saying that Tan was one of the participants in the MCA’s “50th Merdeka Anniversary Celebration” photography competition and had signed and agreed to the terms and conditions stated in the entry form.

[From http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2008/4/11/nation/20916336&sec=nation]

No comments: